Sunday, January 29, 2012

TIN - The gentle giant...a great story !!!

Hello ! It is me...Criss... I want to tell you a story ...


The first facts :

Here is where I found Tin :
It was a very hot summer day...over 35 C and he was staying under a stair ...Here I found him,...thirsty and very scared .... He was huge..but very shy.... I discovered why....HE HAD A BROKEN LEG ( broke in 2 parts ...having pains...but not crying...)...

So, I create a page where I wrote this:

"Tin is not a puppy or a young dog...  He was hit by a car about 10 days ago and he didn't stay in the same place, so we just found him on Tuesday evening and took him to the vet... His tibia is very bad broken also the ligaments and needs a device to fix the bone...put outside the leg and has to stay like this for almost 1 month... the main problem is ...TIN IS VERY DEPRESSED ... he is scared and sad..doesn't know where he is and what is going on with him..he is in a small room with other 10 dogs (all in cages) and the vet thinks he was lost or he ran from home before being hit very bad by a car :((( They are taking very good care of him..but he needs someone to be near him ...I think he misses his master.... also he is a very quiet dog, not barking...not crying... but is very very DEPRESSED......"



"UPDATE (AUGUST 26th) : Today, I have been to see Tin and I talked to the vet! Iustin, from Ortovet! A wonderful person! He told me he didn't operated Tin because the fracture was still bad :(( and he gave nbtibiotics and also will give more 2 days and the surgery will be on Monday! The fracture is very bad..the ligaments and the bone are broke...he needs a device to fix the bone...put outside the leg :(( and has to stay like this for almost 1 month... 
They are taking very good care of him..but he needs someone to go there to be near him ...I think he misses his master.... also he is a very quiet dog, not barking...not crying... but is very very DEPRESSED :(( If you go to Ortovet please, ask the vet to show you Tinel , the dog with the broken leg... and please, go and pet him!!!! ♥
UPDATE (august 24th) : I just called ORTOVET, Tinel (Tin) was at X-rays and today or tomorrow will have surgery for the broken bone !!!
UPDATE: The dog (Tinel) is now at Ortovet... tomorrow (august 24th) he will have x-rays 
Thank you Nicole for your kindness ! ♥ (NIcole came and took him to vet ! )"






"He is very scared... the vet doesn't understand why he acts like this .... he is very scared but is not barking or biting when you go near him....  I discovered HE WAS AFRAID OF MEN!!! I think something was wrong in his life (dog catchers or a bad owner) ....the vet thinks he was lost or he ran from home before being hit very bad by a car :(( ...he is so depressed...."



"Just came from Tinel... good news: the vet found that the ligaments were not deteriorated and just fixed the bones with 3 screws ...Tinel will be able to walk in 3-4 weeks.... bad news: he doesn't want to eat.... I am very sad because I am now sure he sufferes after his master :((( .."





So, the days and weeks passed...the leg was getting better....but Tin was still very sad ...like he was missing someone .....
I asked many people to post a photo and an a reward for the one who knows his owner... but SADLY,...NO ONE WANTED TO HELP (one is Iulia Petrica...she said she didn't have ink for the printer!!!! and I said I just need ONE PAPER ! NOT 100 !!!! ....) WELL....THEY ARE THOSE SO CALLED "ANIMAL LOVERS :(

I had no help...no one came with me from my so called dog lovers.... I couldn't leave him alone...I went every Saturday morning and took him out from the cage and tryed to make his life a bit happier...He was listening to me...he didn't like anyone else...







Many people from abroad helped me to be strong and not to leave Tin alone...and a lot of people donated for him!!! ...But ...He was still sad...In his eyes there was a certain unhappiness .... 


It came September...Tin still at the vet (ORTOVET CLINIC in Bucharest)  but starting to use the leg again....



"I tallked to the vet...He said Tinel will be ready in about 3 weeks to go to Germany !!! "  


So, a wondrful lady, Kornelia Hug , wanted to adopt Tin, even if he is not young...she wanted to offer him a great life in Germany!!! 
But...His eyes still very very sad.... Something was missing .....Someone was missing from his life.....

.....................................


As I've told you before...I used to go and visit Tin every Saturday morning.... Well...One week...I had an appointment to Toto's vet on Saturday, for a vaccine...and I had to change the day for visiting Tin ! 

Sunday, SEPTEMBER 24TH 2011 !!!

I went to see the doggy...took him out from the cage.... and ....

I better post what I wrote that day :

UPDATE!!!!! (final update) : Today as I went to see Tin at Ortovet....there was just one lady there with a cat...very ill cat....She looked a bit familiar to me...but I was in hurry to see the doggy and I wasn't paying much attention...I just asked her what is wrong with the cat.... and I went to Tin... He was not in a good mood.... he had a bandaged leg - and I asked why? ...the vet said he had a bad week...but now is ok!!!!! ....but he was not ok...after I took him out from the place he was, he started to cry from time to time, didn't want to eat...and was very,very depressed!!! :( ....I took him twice for short walks in the clinic's yard and second time...the lady who I met earlier...was in the yard...Tin went to her....and I heard her saying: HE LOOKS LIKE TEDDY...MY TEDDY!!!!! ...I stopped and asked her: did you have a dog like Tin? Yes, she said...First I thought her dog died..but I asked her...what do you mean? is he dead or lost???? LOST she replied!!!! ...Where did you lost him and when, was my next question...She told me the place...and I said: THIS IS WHERE I FOUND HIM HIT BY CAR, LEG BROKEN...EXACT THE DAY YOU SAY YOU LOST HIM!!!!!! .............................She said: YES....IT IS ...BUT I CAME ON WENDSDAY AND HE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE HE RECOGNIZED ME! BUT HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY TEDDY!!!!!! ........SO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF HE COMES WITH ME AT HOME.... From the dog's look and his happy face,...was clear: HE WAS TEDDY! THE LADY'S DOG!!!!! And so...we went together to the place were Tin(Teddy) spent 5 happy years (the place is near my block, the house was her parents house and she keeps there 5 dogs, all found on streets and saved by her! She is a wonderful lady, a great opera singer and a wonderful animal lover!!!: Daniela Vladescu ! 



Also, Daniela told me about Teddy...He was taken  by dog catchers and stayed in a municipality shelter...until Daniela Took him from there...  That is why he didn't like men!!! And he missed his friends and his yard and Daniela...that is why he was so depressed  and the week before ...Daniela was there and he was affraid to go to her because there where the doctors (men) around him...and after she left HE DIDNT EAT ANYMORE AND HE NEEDED TO BE PUT ON INFUSIONS ....But when he heard his "mummy" and saw her that Sunday morning......LOOK AT HIM... HIS EYES SHOWED JUST HAPPINESS :


She also told me what happened: someone left the gate open and all 5 dogs ran away...just 4 came back in the evening...Teddy couldn't because he was hit by car ...and took to the vet by me ....  





THE END ! 

P.S.  PLEASE...EVERYONE...USE POSTERS IF A DOG IS MISSING..... If that girl would have made a poster and helped me to post around the place I found him...Teddy  would have meet his "mum" much early than he did!!!!!!

No comments: